MESSAGE FROM CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
Janet Rodgers, Chairman of the Board
Shares Her Vision
“As the Chairman of the Board for the Alpharetta Public Safety Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, we are devoted to supporting our community’s police, fire, communications, and civilian personnel. Our mission involves purchasing vital equipment and creating programs that empower them to excel in public safety.
Supporting APSF is a way to salute our dedicated heroes. These public safety officials work tirelessly to enhance the quality of life for Alpharetta residents and neighboring communities.
To fund our programs, APSF hosts various events, generously sponsored by businesses, civic organizations, neighborhoods, and individuals. For more details on these events, please visit our EVENTS page. Your support leaves a profound impact.” – Janet Rogers, President of the Alpharetta Public Safety Foundation
The APSF raises revenue to fund a variety of programs, including:
- BENEVOLENT FUND: Provides financial support for public safety employees (and/or their families) injured or killed in the line of duty.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAMS: Funds such programs as CPR training, child car-seat safety, neighborhood visits, and others to foster community relationships with residents.
- ANNUAL PUBLIC SAFETY AWARDS: This event recognizes and rewards those Alpharetta public safety heroes who demonstrated exceptional skill, expertise, innovation, bravery and commitment to keeping Alpharetta safe.
- EQUIPMENT: Purchases needed equipment and provides training to keep Alpharetta Public Safety employees performing at the highest level of productivity.
- PREPAREDNESS: Offers training and programs related to disaster relief and support.
Supporting Those Who Protect Us
With immense gratitude, we honor the unwavering support of our local heroes and the generous backing of our community.